Dinosaur TV Week

Mirrored at http://members.tripod.com/~megalania/dinotv.html

                         * * *

Here are some highlights of U.S. national television programming
concerning dinosaurs, other prehistoric animals or evolution, all
times Eastern:

Saturday, July 18

Discovery Channel, 9pm
Ultimate Guide: Great Apes
Evolution of apes.

Disney Channel, 11pm
Walt Disney Presents
Mars and Beyond
Life on Mars?  Includes a review of evolution on Earth.

Sunday, July 19

Discovery Channel, 1am ("late-nite Saturday" to some)
Ultimate Guide: Great Apes

Discovery Channel, 9am
Bonehead Detectives of the Paleoworld
Children's program about paleontology.  This episode -- "Dino
Killers."  Fateful asteriods and other extinction engines.

My name is Larry and I'm a lemur saved by dinosaurs ("Hi Larry"),

==
Larry

"Metaphors be with you"