Re: Cat-o-saur

>On Sun, 12 Jul 1998 RaptorRKC@aol.com wrote:
>> I couldn't help but speculate on what they might end up naming this thing.
>> How about ... Ailurosaurus?  Ailuroraptor?  Felinosaurus?  Saurailuroides?
>> Catraptor?  We'll find out in a few years, I guess...
>
>Tri-cat-atops.  Diplodocat. And the winner: AlloCat
>
>rich

Oh God I can picture it now...

The cacophony of birds, pterosaurs and insects is rendered by an
ear-splitting "EEEOOOOWWW!"

Out of the steaming Cretaceous jungle spins a dark, fang-toothed theropod,
immaculately attired in a pink-neon suit:
"MMM-mmm! Something round here sure smells good!.....oh! It's Me!!!"

Apologies to all non-dwarfers ;)
Brian Choo