Re: Sauropod drinking

so now we're talking the classic image of sauropods chest deep in water,
a belief notably in disfavor the last 15 years.

Was it perhaps water pressure on the internal organs at that depth that
helped eliminate sauropods from water?.
And if so, how to account for the 'swimming sauropod' trackway?

-Betty Cunningham