Re: Sauropod drinking

I was under the impression that only the theory that they completely
submerged themselves was disproved by the water pressure fact. They could
still wade, or swim( which brings ludicrous imagery to my mind, I picture
them paddling like a dog, I don't know, it's the only way I can imagine it)
It hardly seems possible for them to have swam decently.

     BHR