Jellicle Songs for _Jellicloraptor_ (was: Cat-o-saur)

At 03:52 PM 7/12/98 -0400, RaptorRKC@aol.com wrote:
>I couldn't help but speculate on what they might end up naming this thing.
>How about ... Ailurosaurus?  Ailuroraptor?  Felinosaurus?  Saurailuroides?
>Catraptor?  We'll find out in a few years, I guess...

My vote is for _Jellicloraptor_, in homage to T.S. Eliot.  (Well, we
have _Borogovia_ in honor of Lewis Carroll don't we? :)  I just wish
_Ozraptor_ really was to honor L. Frank Baum...)

                                  -- Dave

 Dave Hardenbrook, DaveH47@delphi.com, http://people.delphi.com/DaveH47/

   "I like to define humor as the affectionate communication of insight."

                        -- Leo Rosten, introduction to
                                _Oh K*A*P*L*A*N, My K*A*P*L*A*N_