re Jellicle Songs for _Jellicloraptor_ (was: Cat-o-saur)

In a post from "Dave L. Hardenbrook" <DaveH47@delphi.com>:

>>How about ... Ailurosaurus?  Ailuroraptor?  Felinosaurus?  Saurailuroides?
>>Catraptor?  We'll find out in a few years, I guess...

>My vote is for _Jellicloraptor_, in homage to T.S. Eliot.

     Garfieldoraptor???  (sorry)

Hey, while we're talking songs, has there been anything new out of Scipionyx
research or anything else (the new Mongolians?) on possible vocalizations?
(Would one be able to get any notion from a hatchling bird of its possible
adult vocalizations, or do the relevant structures only develop later?)

Jeffrey Willson <jwillson@harper.cc.il.us>