a Loud Post:was..skippysounds

>From my observations, baby birds don't sound like their adult versions
that much. I don't know if there is a way to determine an adult
creature's vocalizations from those of a young creature, but it
sounds...neat
A chick's
"PEEP-PEEP-PEEP" hardly sounds like a rooster's crowing, a cockatiel's
yell, a macaw's cackling or an amazon parrot's scream. ;-)
To bad most animals don't stick to that annoying
"EEP EEP" beggingcall throughout life-it'd be a lot easier on my ears!
;-)

Jessica Wagar
Amature Paleontologist
Michigan,USA

"Bird's been spending to much time with parrots again...I think she flew
the coop"-K.S.