Paleolife Wedgie

In a message dated 98-07-15 08:18:26 EDT, Jo Wright wrote:

<< And while we're at it there is no basis for suggesting that this trace
 fossil was made by a dilophosaur, or even a theropod. >>

  O.K., so now we have gone from > print of feathered dilophosaur (sans
genitalia) >  to print of unfeathered dilophosaur or theropod > to not
dilophosaur or even a theropod. I rest my case. Now as for those ceratopsid
tracks... Dan Varner.