Chicago for Jeff

At 11:26 AM 7/15/98 PDT, Charles C. Fuller wrote:
>In the next few days, my seven year old son and I will be
>going to Chicago for an extended weekend.

   I am also going to Chicago this month and expect to make a trip to the
Field Museum.  Can any of you Chicago-literate people help me with
recommended routes and recommended parking places?  I'll be coming from
either Midway Airport or Downer's Grove.

*************** The official website of the new millennium! ****************