textbook advice

I have signed up for a dinosaur class at my university and the professor
has assigned the following book for the required text:  The evolution
and extinction of the dinosaurs byDavid Fastovsky and David Weishampel,
Cambridge University Press, 1996.
Knowing the caliber of several people on the list, unless the people
have changed considerably in the year or so I've been offlist, I wanted
to know what people thought of the text.  Anyone know of any notable
errors?  Things I should watch out for? I know several things have been
discovered and ideas revised somewhat so can someone tell what items
should be updated?  I suppose the new Chinese feathered dinos would
count as an update.
Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Joe Daniel