Snowbird Resort

To all on this esteemed list, even those fed up with me:

  Just talked to a friend who's been to Snowbird for a conference a
few years ago (not about dinosaurs) and his report of the place was
that it was quite a little community, full of places to go, such as
restaurants and outside whatevers where you can enjoy sun and food.

  There are many paths, ambling and otherwise I assume, plus "squares"
and "plazas" or whatever applies. I'm sure there would be no problem,
Betty, on the matter of finding some place for the list to meet to
just talk or . . . meet.

==
Jaime A. Headden

Qilong, the website, at: