Re: Have you ever tried to hunt them?

Well I'd think that domestic turkeys are beside the point anyway.  Wild
turkeys are a totally different animal.  For one thing, and I get this from
my brother-in-law who does in fact hunt them every season in upstate NY,
they are very capable fliers-  I mean they can really FLY, not just flutter
short distances, and are generally not at all what most people think of
when they think of turkeys.  What I knew from my own experience is that
they're GOOD to eat!  But you have to watch out for the buckshot.