yet another Lost World movie this weekend

way back in the dark ages I posted a rumour I had heard that there was a
version of LOST WORLD in production starring none other than John Rhys
Davies as Professor Challenger.  A man who was born to play the role.

That rumour was apparently a made-for-the-SciFi-Channel movie and will
premier this weekend, Saturday at 7pm.

Since I don't own a TV and don't get TV listings, I'm not sure but I
think it's Pacific time.

-Betty