Re: yet another Lost World movie this weekend

Regretfully, this is NOT a NEW version of The Lost World (although there
ARE two new versions purportedly in pre-production) The J-R Davies
version was made as a two-part Canadian production about 5 years ago.
They ran out of $$ before the special effects could be completed and,
although the performances are very good, it is not really all that
worthwhile, so don't get too excited if you miss it.  The two parts are
called "The Lost World" and "Return to the Lost World".

Sci Fi channel has it's own website with schedules. Don't have the URL
at the moment.

ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502