SHANTUNGOSAURUS

To all:
I have always thought that the tremendously deep lower jaw of
Shantungosaurus looked quite odd in relation to the rest of the skull, but
never thought much about it beyond that.  But looking at a picture of the
actual fossil material, it appears that most of the top of the skull is
missing and that such fragments as are preserved could be arranged
differently (i.e. more in proportion to a normal hadrosaur skull).  Is it
possible that the restorations we are familiar with are incorrect?