Mystery fossil

Everyone,
My mystery fossils just got upgraded since I was able to scan in the
bone that looks like a radius. I have four views of the length and one
each of the ends. I think this is a dinosaurian bone, but it was found
in a Turonian site from the Carlile Shale of South Dakota. Zangerl and
Sloan '60 think the site was an island in the Western Interior Seaway.
Since we have these two bones and now a few hadrosaur teeth and small
theropod teeth from the same site (from sifting the buckets of material
the plesiosaurs came from)maybe this island was very close to the shore
or even a penninsula. To see them please go to:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/1189/mystery.html
The first few pages are on the location and other fossils from the site,
so going to mystery will pass by all those.
Thanks very much, Barry

Barry S. Kazmer    407 5th. Ave. N.E. St. Cloud, MN 56304
kazmer@hotmail.com    320-255-9481    fax 320-259-8719
kazmeb01@tigger.stcloudstate.edu
teoslola@webtv.net
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/1189/