Re: Mystery fossil

Tracy and everyone,
I'm sorry I forgot to let you all know... if you click on the words
dimensions (the actual words) you can see the measurements for each of
the fossils. They are actually kind of large. The femur head is larger
than most human's. It really doesn't fit our site at all. I think it was
a visiting dignitary from the mainland. Thanks for the help. I sure need
it, Barry

Barry S. Kazmer    407 5th. Ave. N.E. St. Cloud, MN 56304
kazmer@hotmail.com    320-255-9481    fax 320-259-8719
kazmeb01@tigger.stcloudstate.edu
teoslola@webtv.net
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/1189/