no more turkey talk please

I'm surprised I've received only one complaint about the domestic
turkey thread, but I do heartily agree that that thread has gotten
much more air time than it deserved.  I'm thus calling for a
moratorium -- if you have anything at all to say about that thread,
say it before 4 PM EST (GMT - 0500).  Otherwise take it to personal
mail or the bit bucket.  Failure to heed this policy may lead to dire
consequences (I'll try to think of something even worse than making
you watch the appropriate episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati").

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)