Re: my trip

The BHIGR is located in Hill City South Dakota and they have an interesting
museum and lab facility, definetly worth a trip if you're in the area.

Black Hills Institute of Geological Research, Inc
P.O. Box 643, 217 Main St. Hill City, SD 57745
Phone: (605) 574-4289 Fax: (605) 574-2518

Web: http://www.global-expos.com/BHIGR/