Re: SAUROPOD RESTING

Actually I think that we are trying to determine if a Sauropod
wished to enter the water, whether it would be disasterous to the animal
or not.  I would think not although there are those damn fossil remains of
mud-bogged sauropods to contend with.  What a bummer, all that cool water
to swim in but not being able to walk in the mud.....

-Bill Parker
Northern Arizona University