Re: Beautiful Fossils

I've seen the skull of stan and also many casts of it, but something about
the photos of the skull of Sue...I think it's the closed mouth,
overlapping teeth thing.  Hopefully I'll make it to Chicago someday to see
it up close.  Of course "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

-Bill Parker
Northern Arizona University