RE: SAUROPOD RESTING

I'm new to this list and, thus, this thread. Are we discussing weather
or not Saurpods
COULD travel through/in waterways or if they DID travel through/in
waterways?  The way I would figure, I see no problem that they could.
Mud doesn't seem like a likely deterent; despite their girth, they had
very long legs and, i'm sure, the physical power to boot! But based on
the evidence of their fossils (namely their teeth, suggesting the types
of plants they consumed), hasn't it been a pretty much the accepted
concept that they were land dwelling creatures primarily?

Jamie Close