Re: Bakker says

At 03:07 PM 7/19/98 -0700, Caleb Lewis wrote:
>(another conclusion that one can draw from this is that several
>million years from now, earth is going to have a nitrogen atmosphere and
>little or no oxygen at all)...

I gather this is science's latest reason why the world is going to end...
Did they offer any reason *why* the oxygen might be going down?

>It also has something to do with the dinosaurs not having diaphragims.

Diaphragms are strictly mammalian?

                                  -- Dave

 Dave Hardenbrook, DaveH47@delphi.com, http://people.delphi.com/DaveH47/

   "I like to define humor as the affectionate communication of insight."

                        -- Leo Rosten, introduction to
                                _Oh K*A*P*L*A*N, My K*A*P*L*A*N_