Chasing dinosaurs

I'm off again to chase more dinosaurs--in North Dakota, South Dakota and
Wyoming. I'll be looking at the first *Torosaurus* from Wyoming to be
found in over 100 years (Bakker mentioned it at DinoFest), along with a
nice assemblage of Wyoming Triceratops material. Plus, up to collect in
North Dakota, and finally making a trip to the Timber Lake Museum, which
is supposed to have lots of a Hell Creek goodies.

I'll let everyone know what I find in a week or so,

Andy Farke,
Dinosaur Chaser and Torosaurus Fanatic