Re: prehistoric animal Q

---GOBI 2010 <gobi2010@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What is your favorite prehistoric animal, and why?

How dare you not discuss birds or cladistics on a Dinosaur List
thread!!!!

A fun question.  Mine is Postosuchus, a huge poposaur (formerly
rauisuchid) from the late triassic.  A huge reptilian lion that kept
the early dinosaurs honest (and pretty frightened).

A close second is Megalania prisca, a really and I mean REALLY big
monitor from Pleistocene Meganesia.

After that it'd have to be a huge coelurosaur from Hell Creek who
shall go nameless.

Well, my building is being evacuated.  Gotta go!

==
Larry

"Atheism -- a non-prophet organization"