Re: Tsintaosaurus

I wouldn't want to walk around with that spike sticking out of the top of
my cranium.  It must have caught snagged and bumped on everything.  As for
display, what sexy dino femme would be attracted to that?!  The fossil
does seem a little unrealistic.  Of course I feel the same about
Mammenchisaurus.  That neck is just ridiculous!  No wonder they are
extinct!  Is there a chance someone goofed?

-Bill Parker
Northern Arizona University