Re: prehistoric animal Q

My personal favorite is still any of the Ankylosaurs; partricularly
_Nodosaurus_.  I think I always liked the idea of a prehistoric tank.
(cladistics)  (birds)
-zenlizard

When I die, I don't want a funeral.  I want a roast.  For those of you
who don't know, a roast is an event where the guests take turns insulting
the man/woman of honor.  That's right.  I want to be insulted.  And I
want it to be funny.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]