Re: prehistoric animal Q

GOBI 2010 wrote:

> What is your favorite prehistoric animal, and why?

Hi Jessica...

That's kind of a tough question.  But I think that I would have to say
that my favorite one is the Troodon.  I love the look of the animal, and
I can only wonder at the evolutionary potential it (or its relatives)
had.

A close second would be Styracosaurus, for only one reason:  I had a
little brown plastic one as a kid, perhaps only as large as a block
erasure, and for the time it was a very accurate representation.  Most
of my other dino toys were parodies of the real animals (I used to cut
of the T. rex's third finger!).  I played with it all the time, and so I
kind of became a buff of that particular genus....

--
John M. Dollan
Montana State University- Northern