re: prehistoric animal Q

What's my favorite dinosaur?

I'd have to go with Triceratops as first. The big guy was my orriginal
favorite from k-6th grade. When I was little I used to think if any
trouble came from a T-rex, I'd be able to hide behind the Tric's frill
as the Triceratops bravely drove off the meat-eating terror. Imagination
is a wonderful thing, isn't it? *grin* For several years I've kept a
little 'Triceratops hatchling' toy from Jurassic Park (The first
serries, the little green dude with the yellow belly and the black eyes
that looked like my tortoise's that came with the Ellie figurine)on my
desk in my room, and the 'baby tric' as I called it, soon became the
main figure in a number of drawins and stories. Unfortunately, one day
the little plastic dinosaur dissapeared, and thurough searching
throughout the entire house never found it's hiding place.
My next favorite is....(take a wild guess)
                                          TROODON!
I've always imagined this dinosaur as super-hyper, very fast, agile and
vocal. In my drawings, they're GREEN-(That's a bright amazon-parrot
green) with pale cream on their underside (Belly,throat,etc) and thin,
zebra-like black stripes.

After Troodon, I'd say Utahraptor is a favorite, and the rest of her kin
in general. (NO, I'm not going to torture you people with silly tales of
the toy Utahraptors (supposedly Velociraptors) that are kept in the
Jurassic Park Backpack in my bedroom.hehehe. That's going to be saved
for the test video on my new video camera I'm getting this weekend)

Jessica Wagar, Keeper of the Baby Triceratops! hehehehe
Amateur Paleontologist
Michigan,USA

"I was NOT doodling dinos in my the margins of my notebooks! I was
creating Random works of Paleoart!"
"AND THEY ALL CHEERED"