Re: Dinosaur TV Trivia Question

At 11:12 AM 7/22/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Okay all you couch potatoes. Who knows the answer to THIS question?
>
>>What do you know about a series in the 60's about two boys who are in
>>a small boat and go through a cave and come out in a pre-historic world?
>>I think it was called "Journey to the Beginning of Time."  It was
>>shown in segments on a late afternoon kids show called "Garfield Goose" on
WGN-TV in Chicago.

I don't remember this as a series, but there is a movie by that name with
three boys, who are on a boat in Central Park (after visiting the AMNH), go
through a tunnel, and go back through the Cenozoic, Mesozoic, Paleozoic, and
Precambrian.  Ned Colbert was a consultant for it.  I have a copy of the
tape at home: I could check the details, if no one else posts them before that.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661