Re: prehistoric animal Q

GOBI 2010 wrote:

> What is your favorite prehistoric animal, and why?

Tough call.  There are so many nifty ones out there!
I'd have to say it's a toss-up between _Deinonychus_ and
_Smilodon_, both because they are very appealing to me
visually and engender lots of discussion about how they
might have lived.  _Therizinosaurus_ and _Deinocheirus_
are right up there as well, just because the concept of
a gigantic, anteating theropod, whether accurate or
not, is very appealing to me for some reason.

Chris