References for Mesozoic Avialae

To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: References for Mesozoic Avialae

I am tasked to deliver a presentation to the general public (but mostly
biology, geology students and teachers) about Mesozoic Avialae
(Caudipteryx, Protarchaeopteryx, and Sinosauropteryx and others, such as
Confuciusornis, Unenlagia, and Eoalulavis) and the
Theropod-Coelurosaur-Maniraptoran-Avialae-Aves clades. I need references
on the aforementioned genera (I do have that Caudipteryx article from
either Nature or Science), as well as the genus Rahona (?). Also, are
the pictures of the fossil reconstructions royalty-free? And, anyone
have Chen Pei-ji's address?

Raymond Thaddeus C. Ancog
Mines and Geosciences Bureau
Department of Environment and Natural Resources
Philippines

P.S. Just watched "Deep Impact" yesterday in a THX moviehouse. Made me
feel good when the MSNBC reporters were clamoring "Get paleontologists,
geologists" and "Does anyone know what killed the dinosaurs?" And the
Musuem of Paleontology Berkeley web site depicted sure was faithful to
the real thing. It was, wasn't it, Kevin (Padian)?