Goodbye!

Hello All,

I'm going to have to unsubscribe from this wonderful furum for a while. (
Please hold appaluse down to a mild roar :-)  )

Ouir 4th annoual dig in the Hell Creek Fm begins next Monday, and I leave
for SD in the wee hours of the morning, just a few hours from now. We will
be very busy over the next few months, but I expect to resubscribe at some
point in the future, so be forewarned.

Keep the flaming to a minimum, if possible, and wish us luck out there in SD.

Roger A. Stephenson
Assistant Director
The Grand River Museum
Lemmon, South Dakota