Re: prehistoric animal Q

Sherry Michael wrote:

> As far as dinos go, I like what I'm working on at the time, so I've been a
> big _Apatosaurus_ fan since 1996. (At least I am for the next few weeks,
> until it gets shipped away. *sniff*)

Was that the one you were asking people what it was? Or is it another
one.

> I like dinos with "the more horns/armor the better". So I love ankylosaurs
> and some of the wackier ceratopisians, and crested theropods.
>
> I like extinct cephalopods too!

A friend of mine ie a real big fan of cephalopods. I've bought severial
(small, really small ammonites) because of him and I've done a few
drawings of ammonites and nautoloids. I've talked to Jim Kirkland, Neal
Larson and others how they would have looked in life and drawn them. If
you'd like I can send you copies of them.

Tracy