Re: DIPLODOCUS NECKS

I would say no because all the sauropods as well as any other animal had
to have sex to procreate their species.  Brachiosaurs had to do this as
well and did not need special modifications to rear up enough for sex,
therefore why should lighter diplodocids need it?  This by the way is the
best counter to the people who claim that sauropods were too heavy to rear
up and couldn't support themselves on their back legs.  If the male could
not rear up and the female could not support some of the males weight, how
in the hell did they have sex?

Joe Daniel