        From:  GOBI 2010[SMTP:gobi2010@hotmail.com]
        Sent:  Wednesday, July 22, 1998 1:50 PM
        To:  dinosaur@usc.edu
        Subject:  The next Question..

        Okie, thanks everyone who answered my
        TRIP!!!
        and Re:my trip questions and the Favorite dinosaur question!
        here's a new question to boggle your minds (uh ,SURE)

        What kinds of fossil plants have been found from the Cretaceous
Gobi?
        What would the landscape look like? Are there any modern
parallels to
        any gobi plant fossils found?

        Thanks for your time and putting up with me
        ~Jessiiiiiiii

        Jessica Wagar
        Amateur Paleontologist
        Michigan,USA

        "I was NOT doodling dinos in my the margins of my notebooks! I
was
        creating Random works of Paleoart!"