Dino Model Questions, Part One

Greetings, Earthlings!
I am doing some research on the three good low-priced dinosaur model sets:
Carnegie Collection, Wild Safari, and Battat/BMOS. I have some questions
that I need answered in order to continue, and I was wondering if someone
out there could answer them. Hold on to your hats, 'cause here they come?

Which Allosaurus model is more up-to-date and realistic: Carnegie (the new
one) or Wild Safari?
Which Apatosaurus model: Carnegie or Wild Safari?
Which baby Apatosaurus: Carnegie or Wild Safari? Or are they different ages
so comparison is irrelevant?
Brachiosaurus: C or WS?
Carnotaurus: C or Battat/BMOS?
Ceratosaurus: WS or B/B?