Re: Dino Model Questions, Part One

Without addressing each model in particular, it's safe to say that the
Battat/BMOS stuff is the most accurate currently available.  Greg
Wenzel and Dan Lorusso put an unprecedented amount of work into their
reconstructions, even daring to provide closed-mouth theropods (and
other heresies).

Another nice thing about them is that they're a consistant 1/40th
scale for size comparison purposes.

HTH,
Larry