        From:  Grant Harding[SMTP:granth@cyberus.ca]
        Sent:  Thursday, July 23, 1998 6:04 PM
        To:  dinosaur@usc.edu
        Subject:  Dino Model Questions, Part One

        Greetings, Earthlings!
        I am doing some research on the three good low-priced dinosaur
model sets:
        Carnegie Collection, Wild Safari, and Battat/BMOS. I have some
questions
        that I need answered in order to continue, and I was wondering
if someone
        out there could answer them. Hold on to your hats, 'cause here
they come...

        Which Allosaurus model is more up-to-date and realistic:
Carnegie (the new
        one) or Wild Safari?
        Which Apatosaurus model: Carnegie or Wild Safari?
        Which baby Apatosaurus: Carnegie or Wild Safari? Or are they
different ages
        so comparison is irrelevant?
        Brachiosaurus: C or WS?
        Carnotaurus: C or Battat/BMOS?