The Potentials....

Hi, all...

As part of that little bit of speculative fiction that I'm doing, I have
another question.

In your own opinions, with perhaps a little explanation, I'd like to
know what type of Dinosaur might have evolved into intelligence had the
KT extinction never occured.

Now, I have my own thoughts on this, and I have a hunch it might be
similar to many of yours...but I'll hold off until I hear some

Thanks, and have a good weekend!
--
John M. Dollan
Montana State University- Northern