Blanket Thank You was Re: Dinosaur TV Trivia Question

To all you dedicated folks who were kind enough to share the fruits of
years of being glued to the tube, thanks!

You've cleared up this mystery, and I've gotten lots of good information
as well.

If any of you have an extra or see a copy of this video, I'd be happy
to  take it off your hands or pay you back or something (as long as it
doesn't involve indentured servitude).  Please contact me OFF LIST.

Thanks again!

CheerZ,
ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502