Fossil Butte National Monument

Fossil Butte National Monument.  I thought I had saved the message but instead
managed to delete it which is why this is going to the whole list rather than
off-line to the individual!  Sorry it is not directly dinosaur related.  For
info on the Monument try:
www.nps.gov/fobu/
For photos of representative fossils found at the Monument try:
www.aqd.nps.gov/grd/parks/fobu/photos.htm
For more information on lodging in the area, an absolutely amazing restaurant
and where to see and/or dig for fossils, contact me off-line.  I'll try not to
lose the
message this time!

Neh khise

Rik Chandler