RE: Dino Model Questions, Part One

---"Close, James" <James.Close@LibertyMutual.com> wrote:

> As a side note, Wild Safari is now making Carnegei's collection..
Also,
> I don't know if you can get the Boston Museum of science ones (I
live in
> boston) but they are of the same quality and price.

I'd just like to point out that the Battat/Boston Museum pieces are of
superior quality, both in representation and in molding, to the
Carnegie pieces.  Compare them side by side and judge for yourself!

Also, the Boston Museum pieces are now all available -- all 18 of
them.  And, as I reported before, all 18 are in a consistent 1/40th
scale.

==
Larry

"Atheism -- a non-prophet organization"