LAOSAURUS GRACILIS?

Gilmore described the skeleton and skull of a small ornithopod he refered to
Laosaurus gracilis.  This is from Dinosaur National Monument.  After this I
have heard nothing more on this specimen.  I am wondering if anyone out there
knows what the heck happened to this animal.

The catolog number is: 11,340, Carnegie Museum Catalog of Vertebrate Fossils

The ref where it is described is:

Gilmore, C W.  19xx.  Osteology of ornithopodous dinosaurs from the Dinosaur
National Monument, Utah.  Memoirs of the Carnegie Museum 10(4):385-410.

I'm sorry I can't find the year, apparently the publishers thought it trivial
to print the date of publication anywhere in the paper...

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com