Dinosaur Society

To All:
I posted this question on June 21 and no one has answered me:

 What's happened to the Dinosaur Society?  Has it gotten its act together
and will it reappear?  Or has it gone extinct and a new organization
taken its place?

The Dinosaur Society's publications were very useful to educators, and
since I will be doing teacher training this summer on dinosaurs, I'd like
to give them a lead on all possible resources.

Please answer by Thursday noon, July 30. Thanks!

Judy Molnar
vlmed@juno.com
jamolnar@juno.com
http://www.valivingmuseum.org

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]