The Potentials... for discussion

Some heretical thoughts/questions:

- what % of all the big (>1m) vertebrates do you feel we have discovered
   for the secondary era ?
- what could be found in the far future (65 millions years) from our
   civilization if earth was shot tomorrow by a big meteor impact?
   (I know some kind of answer for this one)
- what could
        1- be conserved
        2- be in a position to be found after such a long period?

Conclusion: Do we have any reasonnable proof that a kind
        of dinosaurian civilization never existed?

Very biased of course, but I mainly know that I dont know.
Back to lurking now
Bernard