From: Sherry Michael <MICHAELS@preit.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Date: Saturday, July 25, 1998 4:32 AM
Subject: Sauropod extinction

Since I'm feeling chatty today, I'll start another sauropod thread:

What do you think happened to the sauropods at the end of the Jurassic? I
think it is very intriguing that N.A. species got hammered, but many
sauropods thrived until the late Cretaceous in other places (such as South
America). What happened in N.A. that didn't occur in places such as S.A.?

-Sherry Michael
ANSP