        From:  John M. Dollan[SMTP:dollan@cyberport.net]
        Sent:  Saturday, July 25, 1998 9:29 PM
        To:  Dinosaur Mailing List
        Subject:  The Potentials....

        Hi, all...

        As part of that little bit of speculative fiction that I'm
doing, I have
        another question.

        In your own opinions, with perhaps a little explanation, I'd
like to
        know what type of Dinosaur might have evolved into intelligence
had the
        KT extinction never occured.

        Now, I have my own thoughts on this, and I have a hunch it might
be
        similar to many of yours...but I'll hold off until I hear some

        Thanks, and have a good weekend!
        --
        John M. Dollan
        Montana State University- Northern