Re: THERIZINOSAUROIDEA

In a message dated 98-07-27 00:06:45 EDT, Tetanurae writes:

<< To date, no cladistic analysis has shown that therizinosaurs do NOT fall
within Theropoda. >>

This, of course, is no reason to assume that segnosaurs are
theropods--particularly the nearly insane notion that segnosaurs are
bullatosaurs related to ornithomimids(!). What next? Frogs that are the sister
group of cats? I have a paper in preparation that, as far as I'm concerned,
will finally demolish this absurd notion. (It surely won't, but I can't help
that.)