Re: spinning stegos

At 09:51 AM 7/25/98 -0700, Bettyc wrote:
>Ok then, how do Stegos 'do it" if the backend is so well defended?

Very carefully?

Sorry... :)  Maybe the plates folded down enough so that the male Stego
could properly mount?

As far as defense, I've always liked John McLoughlin's idea that the
Stego flopped onto its side and the plates acted as "sawteeth"...

                                  -- Dave

 Dave Hardenbrook, DaveH47@delphi.com, http://people.delphi.com/DaveH47/

   "I like to define humor as the affectionate communication of insight."

                        -- Leo Rosten, introduction to
                                _Oh K*A*P*L*A*N, My K*A*P*L*A*N_